Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Daughter's Wish List: My Pillow Pet

One product both my daughter and I love are the My Pillow Pets.  She sings along whenever one of their commercials are on “it’s a pillow; it’s a pet!”

As a parent, I love the fact that you get two-for-one.  After all, it is a stuffed animal pet and a pillow rolled all into one.

We are going to buy one of these for my daughter.  Either for Christmas or for her birthday, which is in January.

The only problem I am going to have is deciding which Pillow Pet to buy her.  She has noted that she “LOVES them all.”

Here are a few pictures of her favorite.  Links are also included so you can make a purchase from Amazon.com.  To buy directly from the company, please click here to visit the My Pillow Pets Website.





 My Pillow Pets Miss Lady Bug 18"











My Pillow Pets Lavender Unicorn 18"










My Pillow Pets Dog 18"

No comments: